Saturday, August 27, 2011

plusaqua Design Contest

The Company: This contest is for a new company, plusaqua, producing an effervescent tablet you put into a bottle of water to receive a multivitamin drink.  They will be marketing different tablets for a variety of needs (hangover, jet lag, etc).

Project: hip and recognizable logo, the client asked for the logo on both a white and on a black background (which is why some logos are on white and some on black), the client also asked all designers to submit with the same colors in order to make their decision

My Thought Process:  I wanted the design to be very simple and incorporate both the letter "a" and a plus sign.  I used a droplet of water but since it is an effervescent product they preferred the bubbles.  I like my second attempt at using a water droplet (the third design I've posted) because it is simple and the droplet is contained within the "a".  I also tried out using a plus sign and including the bubbles in the plus sign but the client liked my design with the letter a and the bubbles the most.

Please feel free to leave comments on both my and my fellow designers' logos!


My Submissions

They did not like the water droplet as much as the next version.


This is currently my logo they like the most!

I personally like this logo because it uses few elements and is simple/sleek.

I also like this logo...though I would have liked to revise it so the main bulk of water is on the bottom and the bubbles are coming up from the water since it is an effervescent product.
                                                                              

Other Designers' Submissions

This is currently the first place design.  Designed by: ap007

I like this logo but the client asked for the word "plus" to be spelled out so I'm not sure why it is a contender.  Designed by: CDYstudios

Designed by: edirantunes

I also really really really like this design.  Very clean and simple! Designed by: eye2detail