Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome to Midnight Orange!

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting my design blog!

I am a graphic designer currently based in Pittsburgh, PA, USA but I have worked with clients in the United States and international clients.  I hope this blog gives perspective clients (and family and friends) a more in depth look into my logo creation process and the breadth of my artistic endeavors. 

This first post is simply a display of past logos I have designed (some with descriptions).  The first logos were created early in my designing career and the last logos are the most recent.

Thank you again for stopping by my blog!  Enjoy!

   
Sample Logo Designs

My FIRST logo contest and I won.  It was quite the experience and only increased my drive to create more logos!


These next three logos were all created for the same logo competition.

One design I created that I personally liked.
Another design I created that I liked.
Won a bronze medal (AKA: third place)



 This was an extremely fun logo to create.  The burgers were challenging for me to create but the sense of accomplishment when they were finished was well worth the effort.  I also learned a lot about designing and my vector program during this process.

Silver Medal Winner



This is too complex for a logo but I enjoyed doing the detail on the binder clip an wanted to share it!


Bronze Medal Winner